Friday, July 9, 2010

Something, dear god write something. (also, Tattoo news)

Alright. Due to recent events and such and life basically being life, I have not blogged in a while. I haven't even written in ANY of the WiPs in a long while either (don't even get me started...*grumble grumble*). I'm hoping that will change soon. Reeeaaallllyyyyyy hoping, but in these instances I guess only time will tell.

Anyways! Apologies for the lack of posts. I decided to do up a quick one. So as spontaneous as my last one was, I'm getting my next tattoo tomorrow. Yay! I've been wanting to go foreverrr, and then I got laid off and there's the whole 'money woes' (blah, blah, blah - I'm a total penny pincher, financial whiz, so it's hard for me to part with money). But! With everything going on I have decided to splurge and do something for myself.

The tattoo is an excerpt from one of my favorite poems by William Wordsworth, here is the font of what I'm getting:
And then eventually I'm going to (I think) get a large flourish of forget-me-nots (flower) beside it. This bad boy will be going on my shoulder blade (right one).
Originally, I have wanted to get this as a memory/dedication, etc for my grandparents who passed away two years ago, which was an incredibly tough time for me. Now, in light of everything else going on in my life I have come to realize it IS a great piece of prose to apply to a lot of life's hardships.

Anyways. I'm going tomorrow afternoon with @spencerjmarie (on twitter). If you follow me on twitter perhaps there will be a tweetphoto or two... If not I will post on zee blog for sure.

No comments: