Friday, March 26, 2010

Twitterview #1!

Why hello! As some of you may have noticed (those of you who follow me on Twitter anyways), I've asked your opinions and have decided to start up what I'm calling Twitterviews! Each week (or for the beginning of it, probably every couple days seeing as I have a lot of time on my hands now...) I will be choosing one of my Twitter peeps and doing a mini interview with them, then posting it on the ol' blog. It's kind of my more detailed version of a #FollowFriday (#FF), and will give all of you a greater insight into the minds of some of the most awesome people on Twitter. And more especially, WHY you should be following them if you aren't already!

My first Twitterview victim has been selected, and here he is ladies and gents. 

Twitterview - @danrempel
















Q: How/Why did you start up on Twitter?
A: C'mon... I'm a techie, if I don't stay up to date with the latest and the greatest websites then I'm not doing my job! I was one of the original Twitterers. I'm not entirely sure about that, but I did sign up long long ago. Then none of my friends were on it and it was just me so I stopped. Then I found out quite a long time after that everyone eventually got on, and so I dusted off my account and away I went.

Q: Do you think the people who follow both of us (our Twitters: @danrempel , @AshleyTenille) can tell we are brother and sister?
A: I think most people know because of the way you always say "My brother @danrempel is picking me up from work today!"

Q: What do you do for a ‘day job’?
A: Furiously proud IT guy. Self proclaimed geek and all around day-brightener.

Q: ..and you moonlight as..?
A: I play a billionaire at parties... At least I wish I did...

Q: If you had a day with no commitments, what would you spend it doing?
A: Ahhh what a rarity since my girlfriend and I started dating. That woman IS a day planner! But I love her. When I can grab a spare moment I like to spend it alone on the Xbox. In my undies. With a vodka and Five Alive.

Q: What is one of the scariest moments of your life?
A: I think for me that would be realizing how small and insignificant I am compared to the Universe. What does anything mean?

Q: Name one thing you can’t live without.
A: An Internet connection. (Or my BlackBerry)

Q: What’s one place you’ve always wanted to visit and why?
A: I'd love to go to New Zealand to see where they shot Lord of the Rings. I know that sounds nerdy even for me but I think it'd be a nice and peaceful vacation. It's gorgeous there!

Q: Favorite TV show?
A: Attack of the Show on G4TV!! :D

Q: What is one of your most guilty pleasures (PG13 please, and remember.. This is your sister interviewing you…)?
A: I'm a big Dan Aykroyd fan! Someday I'd like to be just like him!

Q: Who is one of your biggest role models (real, fictional or celebrity) and why?
A: I've never really felt like I have one role model that I've looked up to like that. I've taken life traits from everyone I come into contact with. If I had to pick somebody I'd pick Bruce Lee. Growing up I read a lot of his comparisons between Eastern and Western philosophy and I took a lot of the morals and beleifs to heart. Many of them still stick with me today!

Q: Lastly, who was the last person you replied to on Twitter and why should we follow them?
A: I last replied to @RockstarJodie and you can follow her because she'll beat you up if you don't!


-And there you have it folks! Let me know what you think - Is the Twitterview idea a yay or nay?
Until next time,
-A

No comments: