Thursday, September 16, 2010

Orientation Day!

Good morning y'all.
So today is good ol' Orientation Day for school. At 2pm today I'll be brushing elbows with my new instructor and classmates. Hopefully everyone is awesome! I can't believe this whole school thing has snuck up as quick as it has, but I guess it's almost time to start cracking down. School officially starts on Monday!

Still no luck with the jobs.. Got a call back on one that I REALLY wanted, but they were looking for full time. It's really too bad too because it sounded like they really wanted to hire me, asked if there was any way I could switch my school courses to evenings and everything. So, damnit! It was a really good opportunity too. But oh well, guess I just have to move on and keep trucking.

Getting fairly used to the new apartment and living alone. I actually haven't been alone all that much (except for during the days, but errands and a lot have been keeping me busy...). Lots of people to keep me busy so I don't have time to just sit and think about everything.

Anyhow, this is kind of a short blog post, but once again I have to get at 'er. I'll let y'all know how the Orientation goes!

My question to you: Those of you who have gone to post-secondary school, do YOU remember YOUR first day? If so, post it in a comment! I'd love to hear your stories.

-A

No comments: