Friday, September 3, 2010

A Quiet Moment

Alright. New place, check. Move complete, check. Buzzer hooked up, internet *finally* hooked up, check check.

Ashley getting used to living alone? Wellll lets come back to that at a later date.

Move went well, or as well as a move can go. Was hard, for obvious reasons, but got through it. It was a REAL moving weekend, as the ex-bf, me, AND my brother and his gf were all moving in the same weekend. What a rush.

The new place is slowly (but surely) coming together. I'll post pictures as soon as I'm done getting stuff organized and put away, etc.

I have to admit, yes I'm relieved the move is over and done with. It's probably the worst part of ending a relationship with a significant other whom you have lived with for 4 years. On the other hand, I'm still coping with it all, but have been (definitely) keeping busy. This last week has been non-stop equaling exhaustion and a bit of disorientation. I'm hoping things will start to calm down (dear god, please...), but I don't think that will happen for a bit. See, I'm still stressed as I need to start looking for a part time job now, knowing it will be a stressful encounter to endure. Hopefully getting said part time job before school starts (another slightly stressful key) on Sept 20th. Holy. That's come up quite fast.

Big (huge) life changes flipping me upside down. I just hope I'll end up right side up with a smile on my face and the sun shining. I'ma working on it.

2 comments:

Derek said...

Hang in there, Ashley! Keep looking and you're bound to find something, especially with school starting up. And I hope the pleasures of living alone find you soon, because they sure are great once you finally settle in.

AshleyTenille said...

Thanks for the kind words and support Derek :)