Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Blog

So I'm still trying to figure out how this whole blog thing works. Is anyone even reading my blog? How do I get more people to read it? Does it even matter if anyone reads it?

These are all very good questions, and ones that I am trying to find the answers to. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a "blog whore" or anything, and I like to write just to write. This is a good helper tool in making me write when I can't write anywhere else. A wise person once said, the best way to become a writer is to write 10 minutes every day. It doesn't matter what you write about, as long as you just put pen to paper (or fingers to keys) and just let it flow. I've been doing it for as long as I can remember. It helps open those creativity gates and allows for easier access to your imagination.

That being said, is it a big deal if anyone is reading this right now besides myself? Not really. But it would be nice.

No comments: