Thursday, July 30, 2009

Awesome Website

Ok, so for any of you who are into Criminal Minds like I am (*cough* obsessed *cough*), and the fantastic Dr. Spencer Reid... Check out Matthew Gray Gubler's web page. Seriously, I was wow'd when I came upon it, this guy's got some serious artistic talent. And who would of thought the amazingly talented actor would also turn out to be a down to earth, hilariously funny, artsy guy? It just makes him all the more likeable, if you ask me.

I was also idiotically pleased when I saw on his web page that he admires Edgar Allan Poe and his beautiful poem Annabel Lee. E.A.P. is my favorite literary artist in the world, I adore his work. Annabel Lee is my favorite poem (right after The Raven).

So anyways, check out his web page and his crazy art work. You may be pleasantly surprised.


http://www.matthewgraygubler.com/

No comments: