Thursday, July 9, 2009

Magazine

So as I was laying in bed last night, trying to get to sleep, my mind is turning as always.You all know what I'm talking about, how you think of everything while you're lying there, waiting for sleep to take you over: Work, must remember to bring that piece of paper to work tomorrow... I shouldn't have had that third piece of pizza... I wonder if it's going to rain tomorrow? God, now I'll have to find my umbrella I think it's in the closet... But then if it's going to be hot tomorrow I should have done laundry...

You know how it works. So where was I... Right, Last night I was laying in bed and I thought of an idea. I'm going to make my own magazine. Hopefully get a couple friends who would care to venture with me on this project, hopefully a monthly thing with different columns (advice/fashion/celebs/volunteer work/events/etc, etc). I even thought of a name. lol But first I'll see if I can get some people to help me out. I'm thinking I'll need 2 volunteers.

I'll keep you posted.

How do you like them apples?

No comments: