Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair Dye Musings

Well, here I sit with 10 minutes left before I have to wash out my hair dye and figured I'd better blog about it. Why not?

I've got Freaks and Geeks going on in the background. Has anyone ever watched that show? I've just started recently and I love it, it's so funny. It's almost like a more laid back, funnier version of Degrassi.

I've been trying to keep up with a lot of things lately, a 3-part novel that my friend and I have been writing for 3 years (pretty much 3 novels in 1), my own novel I started a few months ago, Facebooking, Twittering (trying to get more followers!), working, keeping up with friends who I'm terribly upset that I've lost a lot of contact with a lot of them... And to add to it, it's summer and it's hot and there's so much going on.

And yet, here I sit, blogging away and dying my hair.

*Sigh*

Time to rinse!

No comments: