Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Strange Dreams

Typing is proving to be difficult.

I accidentally sliced the tip of my finger with a large bread knife last night and the large, awkward bandaid at the tip of my index finger will be annoying throughout the day. Work shall be fun...

Anyways, I just wanted to take note of the bizarre dream I had last night. At one point, my friend and coworker (random) got into the elevator at work and were going up. When the elevator passed our floor without stopping, we kind of looked at each other and then the elevator started inclining faster and faster and we started getting worried. Suddenly it was nearing the top floor and had no intention of stopping, then it burst through the roof of the building and the next thing I know, we're upside down, plummeting back down. We weren't terribly hurt, I think the cables of the elevator (somehow...) stopped us (upside down.. again, somehow...) before we crashed to the ground. Almost like a bungee jump cord..

The next part of the dream, I was at a concert. And Kurt Cobain was there, only he wasn't singing for Nirvana, he was singing for Nine Inch Nails. And his real name was actually Keaton Kan. And when he came down to the stage, on a rope dropping from the roof (and the stage was a boxing ring...) he was in a yellow polka dot dress. Yes...

What does it all mean? Who knows... I'm trying to think what I took before I went to sleep, but I didn't take anything...

I'll wait to see what tonight's unconscious thoughts bring.

-A

No comments: