Saturday, September 19, 2009

Goal fullfilled!

So in a previous post I mentioned that I wanted to do something for a memorable Summer '09. I had only a few days left until it was officially fall. But! I have successfully done something that is definitely memorable for my Summer '09.

I finally got my tattoo.

I've been wanting to get one FOREVER and since I was about 14, I knew the first one I wanted to get was the symbol for Gemini. And now I have it.

It didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would (if anyone has ever gotten anything waxed, that hurts more than a tattoo!) I'm quite giddy about it, I love it. The dude who did it was pretty fantastic as well.

So, congrats to me! Ink virginity has been lost.



Here's to Summer '09! Now bring on the fall.


-A

1 comment:

Krysta said...

Aww congrats! How exciting, it looks good!