Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Punta Cana, Here I come!

Well on November 26th I will be taking my first ever vacation.

Yay!

Going to the Dominican Republic and I'm quite excited. I went on my first ever plane trip last December to Disneyland (for work - I know, right?) and then I was in Toronto in June (again, for work), but NOW I get to go somewhere fantastic and hot and beachy all on my own time and enjoy the things I want to enjoy. This is going to be the furthest away I've ever gone, and I'll actually get to see the ocean! Yes, yes, I know what you're all thinking and no, I've never seen the ocean before. Well, unless you count seeing it from the plane when we were flying to California to Disneyland, but I don't think that counts. I'll get to put my feet on the ocean!

It's only 2 months away, and I'm going to have to start planning. I'm definitely going to hook up to try some windsurfing (picture A flying as we speak), would love to do a zip line and lots of other fun stuff.

I'm going with my mom, but I promised her that I would take her on our first trip (out of Canada anyways). It should be a blast.

I'm finally starting to do some of the things I've been wanting to do for the past couple years but haven't due to anxiety and a lot of reasons towards this. IE) tattoo, VACATION, next up I'm still trying to find some online courses for writing (no luck yet...)

Punta Cana! *high five*

-A

No comments: