Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

Well today is extremely uneventful in my land. A day off from work (hurrah!), however I have spent this day doing, well, nothing really. I feel like I'm wasting my day away (I hate that).
Though, what has kept me entertained is the Law & Order SVU marathon on the Mystery Channel (gotta love that channel). I hate when I have an unproductive day because then I look back on it in disgust and wish I would have done something. I'm doing laundry, so I guess that counts for something, right?
Don't get me wrong, I've been trying to force myself to write because I wanted to use this long weekend to get pages and pages out and I can't seem to concentrate enough to write anything! Argh, one of my pet peeves. It's not even writer's block, it's just the fact that I can't focus long enough to go and go. It's weird, I find myself able to write the most and concentrate the best at night. I think it has something to do with it being light out or something (vampire writer?).
Anyways, nothing really else to say, nothing exciting anyways. Hopefully I'll have something better to blog next time :D

No comments: